Friday, December 19, 2014

sky shore sea by kali tenee (that's ME)




It's been a long time since I've graced this blog with anything other than attempts at breaking the seal on my writer's block. SO...that makes what I'm about to say even MORE scrumptious!

I RELEASED A POETRY BOOK!!! Yes! Kali Tenee aka Kween aka Keys...has written a poetry book and dropped it in the middle of a November day like Beyonce! lol

I'd been working on "sky shore sea" for about a year, in secret...trying to make sure that whatever was placed in this collection of poetic thought, would be something I could be uber proud of...and it is.

I also did the cover (yaaay me) and because it was a self-publishing situation, I had to edit for myself. I don't think I did too badly (even though I caught a couple of oopsies AFTER the fact) LOL

I'd love for you all to check it out. It's available on Amazon and Createspace.  It makes a perfect Christmas gift...well, it makes a perfect ANY time gift :)

I pray that your holidays are lovely and that your New Year is a beautiful ushering into BETTER days.

Check me out in these places:

Fancy Face Kreations on Facebook
Website: www.fancyfacekreations.wix.com/fancyface
Twitter: @kweenflyy
Instagram: @fancyfacekreations
tumblr

Buy "sky shore sea" at:

Amazon
Createspace

Love,



No comments:

in the butterfly net...

i ink...i flow...i pen,
my soul, my words, my zen